Centastaff are consistently seeking highly motivated and dedicated Store/Warehouse operators to work with our Airport operators throughout Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne & Auckland (NZ).
We are currently seeking physically fit and intelligent people to commence on a casual basis.
These positions will involve working in all aspects of warehousing (aviation parts) from forklift operation, picking orders, and basic customer service.
You will be self-motivated and have great initiative. You will also enjoy working as part of a small team.
Proven warehousing or logistics experience would be ideal, and current reach/forklift license is an absolute must. Other requirements for role include:
- Reliable transport and good timekeeping
- Physically fit (heavy lifting involved)
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated warehousing experience
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Ability to work Monday to Friday 8.30 to 4.30
Ongoing casual roles are available for those who demonstrate that they are hard-working, professional, and most importantly – consistent.